I love comfort food of any kind, especially oatmeal! The trouble is most days I don’t have time to cook it.
I was so happy when I came across this recipe and the fact that it is so versatile makes it even better!
- 1 Red Container Plain Greek Yogurt or Oiko’s Triple Zero Vanilla yogurt
- 1 Yellow Container Unsweetened 25 Calorie Vanilla Cashew Milk
- Purple container filled with fruit of choice. I prefer dark, frozen cherries, banana, or berry mixture.
- 1 Yellow Container of Rolled Oats
- 1 Blue Container filled with Nuts or seeds of choice
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Splash of Vanilla
- 1tsp. Ground Flax
- Mix all ingredients in a container and put in the fridge overnight!
You can add any fruit, any nuts, coconut, extracts like almond, caramel or vanilla and you can even add cocoa. If you are feeling really bad you can add cocoa nibs or chocolate chips!
Make sure if you are using frozen fruit to lower the amount of cashew milk to 1/2 of a yellow container so that your oatmeal isn’t watery.