Timing is a huge issue all year long and especially around the Holidays! I love coming home and being able to make a quick veggie to go with my main dish or having my entire dinner ready to go! Crockpot meals are the best for easy weeknight meals and you can even incorporate them into your weekly meal prep to make it that much easier!
- Pork loin 2 to 4 lb
- 6 qt slow cooker
- Packet of French onion soup
- 2 tbsp. Worcesthire sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pepper for taste
- 1 cup of water
- Add to the slow cooker 1 cup of water and Worcestershire sauce and stir.
- Slice garlic and put slits into your pork loin. Stuff sliced garlic into slits. You don’t have to be perfect with this just make sure the entire top side of loin has garlic so that the garlic can cook in to the pork and get that yummy flavor!
- Add pork loin to your slow cooker and use a large spoon to wet the pork with the water/Worcestershire mix. This will help your soup mix and pepper to stick to the loin. Sprinkle the soup packet over the entire top of the pork and sprinkle with pepper to taste if desired. You don’t need salt because of the soup mix and Worcestershire sauce.
- Slow cook 4 to 6 hours on low and check for doneness with your meat thermometer. It should be at 160.
- Don’t forget to let your meat rest 10 minutes before cutting!