This recipe is so incredibly versatile and so good! You can make this ahead of time or double the recipe for chicken tacos or taco salad all week. You can use this for salads, enchiladas, casseroles, tacos, homemade taquitos or burritos!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2.5 cups salsa
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Put chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cover with salsa.
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.
- Shred when cooked, pour some liquid over chicken and discard rest or use to season brown rice on the side.
You can also add cheese to the chicken and make it cheesy taco meat for enchiladas or add Greek yogurt or low-fat cream cheese for creamy salsa chicken.
21 Day Fixers
Measure out the red container for each serving.