- 4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 Cloves minced garlic or 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 8 oz. Organic chicken stock
- 2 cups Frank’s Red Hot divided
- 10 oz. fat-free Greek yogurt
- Toss chicken breasts in crock pot with 1 cup of Frank’s buffalo sauce, onion, garlic and chicken stock and cook on low for 8 hours (9 if the chicken is frozen).
- Take chicken out, shred chicken with 2 forks and pour out remaining liquid.
- Mix yogurt and remaining Red Hot and throw back in the crockpot for about 15 to 20 minutes.
You can use this for dips, tacos or even a yummy Buffalo Chicken salad!
For tacos or a salad top with low-fat blue cheese crumbles and broccoli slaw for a delicious crunch!
21 Day Fix Equivalents for chicken only: 1 red