Ahhh Ranch Dressing!! You either love it or you hate it. I am definitely a ranch lover. It has to be homemade and has to be creamy!
The thing I hate about it is the fat and calorie content. You work your behind off and eat a delicious healthy salad and kill it with dressing! Of course, there’s always the low-fat variety which is loaded with sugar and tastes like… well… you know…🙊
I found this dressing on the Beachbody Blog, but I have adapted it to suit my tastes. I think it reminds me more of the ranch that I know and love. 😁
Ranch Seasoning Blend
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor; pulse until well mixed and ground.
- Store in an air tight container.
Makes a great rub for chicken or pork!
Healthier Ranch Dressing Recipe
Total Time: 5 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 5 servings, about 2 Tbsp. each
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp. Low-fat or Olive oil mayonnaise optional
- 3/4 Tbsp. Ranch Seasoning Blend
- Combine yogurt, buttermilk, optional mayonnaise, and Seasoning and refrigerate leftovers
21 Day Fix Equivalents
Per serving 1/2 of an orange container
1 orange if using the mayo.